Computer Virus Removal
Eradicating the threat
If your PC or laptop has slowed down to a crawl, keeps on freezing or is displaying weird messages, the chances are you have a virus and will need our virus removal service.
Viruses, malware or spyware can infect your computer through no fault of your own as they are often spread through websites, emails and software.
Identify the threat
- Viruses: are small pieces of code that attaches themselves to genuine programs. For example, a virus may piggyback a program such as a word processor program. Each time the application runs, the virus will also be executed and can reproduce itself and cause some serious damage.
- Email viruses: spread by attaching themselves to emails and replicating by mailing itself to the contacts in a users email address book. Some email viruses don’t even require direct action and can activate themselves by just previewing the message in the viewing pane.
- Malware / Spyware: is now considered to be the single largest problem facing the internet and its users today. They have become so widespread that their prevalence is even greater than regular spam and viruses. Once on the target device, this software gathers data silently and sends it to the creator or distributor.
- Worms: are malicious software that exploit vulnerabilities in computer networks. The worm scans the network so it can compromise other devices on the system.
- Trojan horses: are applications that claim to be one thing when it is, in fact, another. Unlike a traditional virus, trojans don’t replicate themselves but just concentrate on collecting and transmitting the hosts data.
The cause of viruses are many and the following lists just a few of their effects:
- Unusable Systems
- Data Loss
- Data Theft
- Bank Details Theft
- Personal Identity Theft
- Internet Usage Monitoring
If you think you need our virus removal service, Contact Uswithout delay and we can return your computer to working order.